In my last post I mentioned how much I’ve been loving Wet n Wild this summer, so I thought I would dedicate a whole post to it! It’s quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite brands, so I thought I would share what I have, what’s worth getting, and why you should totally love this brand.
I made this neat collage to show you guys what I have!
In the lip category, we have;
- 2 Balm Stains in Lady and the Vamp & Caffeine Fix
- 3 MegaLast Lip Colors in Vamp It Up, Cinnamon Spice, and Cherry Picking
- 2 Color Icon Lip Liners in BrandyWine and Willow
In face, we have;
- Megaglo Illuminating Palette in Catwalk Pink
- Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche
- Coverall Cream Foundation in fair/light
- Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone
- Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
- Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in Calling Your Buff!
- 2 Color Icon Glitter Eyeshadow singles in Brass & Bleached
And lastly, we have the makeup remover sheets. (which are totally amazing)
You guys. I did not pay more than $5 for one single item on here! Is that affordability or what?! And not only are all of their products super affordable, but they are of great quality too. Those lip liners I picked up at Walmart for $1 each, they are BEAUTIFUL! They glide on easily and you can wear them alone or with gloss – or under some lipstick of course. The Balm Stains are probably my favorite right now because they are just so effortless – just swipe it on and you have a nice wash of color.
Another thing I really love about this brand is that they are always stepping up their game. They’re constantly coming out with new products, color options, and improving their formulas. You can find their stuff in a few different places as well. My favorite being their website! If you’re looking to buy in person, then you can find Wet n Wild products at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Dollar General, and possibly your local grocery chain store.
Out of the products I have, the one thing I would recommend to anyone is the Illuminating Palette. You get 4 different shimmery shades that can be used for blush, bronzing, and highlighting. The shade on the far right I even use alone on my eyelids!
Overall, I just love this line of products and they are definitely worth checking out if you haven’t yet!
Until next time!