- ♥Do you remember your first makeup item
I do believe it was a clear gloss. My mom also gave me some eyeshadow, which I think was Covergirl.
- Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Black as my soul and length for days, that’s really all I ask for. The best one I’ve used so far is Makeup Forever Excessive Lash mascara. It’s my go-to right now but I’m still looking!
- What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Usually medium. Thankfully I have fairly clear skin, so I don’t typically see the need for full coverage.
- Favorite high-end brand?
Urban Decay. ♥
- What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Right now, Colourpop is at the top of my list.
- Favorite Drugstore Brand?
NYX. They’ve never disappointed me!
- Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Nope! Honestly, I probably would because I think they look fabulous, but my husband is totally freaked out by them lol! So I stay away for his sake haha.
- Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Nah. I regularly leave the house without it on!
- What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably the set of Eco Tools brushes I have. My husband is amazing and randomly brought them home for me one day and they are amazing!
- How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or do you like to pick up all your goodies at once?
I really wish I could just pick everything up at once. It’s just not possible! Some stuff I like to get is only available online.
- Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
Oh, there’s a budget! Makeup is my weakness so if there’s no budget I go crazy. lol
- Do you utilize coupons, reward cards, and sales when you shop cosmetics?
Yes! The more you utilize those tools, the more you can afford.
- What type of product do you buy the most of?
The last couple months I’ve revamped my lipstick drawer, so I have a LOT of lip stuff right now and most of it is new. I really should write up some reviews for some of it!
- Is there a brand you can’t stand?
Unpopular opinion, but, Jeffree Star. I. CAN’T. STAND. HIM.
- Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Unless I find it’s breaking me out, I really don’t care.
- Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Ulta and Walmart are the two places that I buy the most stuff from.
- Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
Since my skin isn’t overly sensitive, I LOVE trying out new stuff! Currently looking into some korean beauty stuff to try and review!
- Favorite bath and body brand?
I can’t say that I really have one! I do like everything I’ve tried from St. Ives though, but I think they would consider themselves more of a skin care brand.
- If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would it be?
Probably NYX or Urban Decay.
- What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Benefit and Too Faced both have really cute packaging. Etude House, a korean brand, also has some really awesome stuff.
- Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I don’t know if she’s really considered a “celebrity”, but I’m always in love with how Shannon Harris does her makeup.
- How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Typically, none. My hair has really been through the wringer the last three years, so I’m trying to just let it rest for awhile.
- Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Nope! Just my lil’ old blog on here!
- Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
I’m horrible at putting on liquid eyeliner.
- Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use both actually!
- Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
YES! Multi-functional makeup and tools are my jam.
- 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Shannon Harris (shaaanxo), Kathleenlights, and Casey Holmes. I really just have the three.
- What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation first always!
- Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes! I would LOVE to! I’m completely self-taught right now but there’s always more to learn.
- What do you love about makeup?
Everything! Makeup is my passion!
**I got this awesome survey from grimmgirldotcom**
until next time!